About The Practice. . .
Life can provide events or circumstances that may prove to be overwhelming in the everyday lives of individuals and their families. Issues that may be addressed or particular needs for consultation with KLF Counseling and Consulting, PA or the independent counseling practice professionals could be:
- Parenting, family, and school related issues
- Transitions in life
- Individual crisis and/or stress
- Loss and grief due to death, relationship changes, job change, or changes in health status
- Life Coaching, Wellness, Relational, and Executive Coaching
- Children or adolescent concerns, including career assessment
- Prevention and Wellness Counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Building
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Caregivers Stress
- Trauma and Critical Incident Stress Management Services
- Parenting Group Education Experiences
- Couple or Family Relationship Issues
- College Adjustment Concerns
- ADHD Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
- Women’s Happiness and Life Design Groups
- Distance Counseling
When circumstances arise, such as those listed above, the result may be the need for professional mental health mental health or specialized educational services. Research has demonstrated, in many situations, chemical imbalances and/or certain medical conditions, can result in symptoms of depression, anxiety, stress, or other mental health concerns. Medication, when indicated, in a combination with therapy, has been documented to possibly create a more positive result benefiting the patient/client.
Medical/mental health counseling and patient education have historically shown to provide increased potential through providing assistance and promoting improvement in the patient’s outcome, particularly with depression, anxiety, and other known disorders. Prevention and education services can also provide much needed information and support to patients, caregivers, and their families when there is need for critical decisions need to be made, an informed decision.